An Insect Control Service in Wandsworth From Professionals
Ants, fleas, spiders, and woodworm. Wasps, bees, flies, and moths. Got infestation problems with any of these crawling or flying insects? Don’t panic – we’ve got an insect control service in Wandsworth to deal with each and every one.
What Does Our Insect Control Service in Wandsworth Include?
A full property inspection is the first thing our insect control in Wandsworth will provide, performed by a professional, experienced pest technician. This’ll determine the level of infestation, entry and exit points, and the appropriate removal method. Options are chosen from different poisons and baits, all of which are supplied by an official UK pest supplier, or heat treatment using propane gas heaters to increase the temperature and eliminate all insects in critical parts of their life cycle stages.
The steps of the heat treatment process are as follows: during the first visit the initial insecticide spray will be administered. On the second visit the heat treatment is applied, and the after-care and follow-up and prevention steps are provided two weeks afterwards. This operation guarantees 100% efficiency in pest eradication.
You’ll be provided with Risk and COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) assessments alongside a written report, and instructions as to what to do before and after the insect control service in Wandsworth is carried out.
Use Our Highly Rated Insect Control Service in Wandsworth
Thousands of happy customers have recommended our insect control in Wandsworth as our quality is recognised by all. Why? See below…
- Only pest exterminators who are certified by the British Pest Control Association will be sent to your property
- All the insecticides and pesticides used are approved by an official UK pest supplier
- These quick and efficient services are carried out with eco-friendly products and equipment
- The complete service of inspection, treatment, and prevention will protect your home, making it vermin-free
- Guaranteed services will provide two follow-up visits free of charge within 3 months of the initial appointment
- Our service hotlines are open 24/7 so you can get in touch with us day or night
- You can schedule your appointment 7 days a week, and there’s no charge for re-scheduling
Why not add our pest inspection and bed bug control to your order? If you combine different types of service you’ll get discounted rates, and get your own special discount for every additional service you book with us!